Sabbath School is committed to providing Bible classes to help children make Jesus first in their lives. Jesus ministered to the children and calls us to follow His footsteps.
HOW WE SERVE
We look forward to every child participating in our Children’s Sabbath Schools. Each Sabbath morning, classes for each age group welcome children to active learning geared to their stage of faith development. Sabbath School provides faith-shaping experiences for newborns through adolescents. Our classes are a positive environment for children to learn about our Savior Jesus and His Word! During class there is music, singing, friendship, and exciting lessons.This time allows us to share the love of Jesus with one another.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Sabbath School begins at 9:30 AM; most of the children’s classes are held in the lower level of the church with the exception of the youth class.
- Cradle Roll Department includes children from birth to 4 years old
- Taught by Karen Cheeseman
- Kindergarten Department includes children from 4 to 7 years old.
- Taught by Diane Dowell
- Primary Department includes children from 7 to 10 years old.
- Taught by Valerie Riggs
- Junior Department includes children from 10 to 13 years old.
- Taught By Brian Hutchens
- Youth Department includes young adults from 13-18 years in the church balcony room.
- Taught by Jeremy Hall
Bonnie Oetman, Sabbath School Superintendent